Saturday, June 13, 2009

Keepin on keepin on...

I just got finished editing and creating maps for a very nice introductory Labyrinth Lord module, written by James C. Boney, who many people may know through his great work writing 1e compatible adventures that are published by Expeditious Retreat Press. Work continues on various other projects as well, some of which is creative while other work is administrative.

One thing I'm looking for right now is a person who is a fan of Labyrinth Lord to take the reins of a major community project. This role would be largely administrative, and is especially suited for someone who is active at conventions or understands how conventions work. I may need more than one person, too.

I've had chats with various people about the state of Goblinoid Games, and things have definitely gotten to the point that I need to start designating responsibilities elsewhere simply because I can't handle everything myself. I've taken things nearly as far as I can all by myself, and I particularly need dedicated community supporters to give me a hand to launch us to the next phase. So far Goblinoid Games is just getting to the point where we can take on paid freelance projects (by reinvesting 100% of sales), so at this time help with these things would be strictly on a volunteer basis (though free swag, free PDFs, and/or other free or reduced price product is certainly doable).

5 comments:

Piper said...

Do you need someone to do layout on the module? I'm volunteering, and I don't even ask a credit.

Dan of Earth said...

Thanks man, I appreciate the offer. But, I'm pretty much dome with the hard part, so not much for you to do. Maybe I'll take you up on that for later projects~ Of course you would get credit for it.

Anonymous said...

Well, if you need more volunteers for proofreading, playtesting, weird science experiments, etc, I would gladly volunteer my services. I'd love to help out GG more, but I'm not a convention-goer, unfortunately.

-Matthew

Dan Lawson said...

If you need some help with something, let me know!

Dan Lawson said...

Oops: danleelawson at gmail dot com